Sunday 10 November 2013

Sunday shopping and outfit of the day




Jumper/Asda
Skirt/Asda
Bag/ Primark
Boots/Asda
(Yeah I really like Asda clothes)


Today me and my friend (and future roomie) Siobhan decided to have a chilled out Sunday at St George's Market. We had to get a birthday present for a friend but I couldn't resist picking up a couple of things for myself


How flipping cute is this brooch?! It's the house from Disney's Up. They had this same design on earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I decided to get the brooch as now it's winter I'm wearing a lot of quite plain jumpers and I thought this would add a bit of colour to them. Also I don't own a single brooch so I thought this would begin my collection. I got this at stall called Hear Hoof Beats, Think Zebras which had an amazing range of geeky inspired jewellery from Harry Potter necklaces to Game of Thrones bracelets to Dr Who rings. I will definitely be paying them another visit soon.

After the market we pottered on over to Marks and Spencers for some gift ideas and I spotted these three beauties.



I been looking for a bronzer that is just the one colour rather then a mixture of highlighter and bronzer for a long time. It was three for two so I got all three for £10 which I thought was a great price. They're a good size and I'm going to attempt to contour with them at some stage and shall post the results.
Sorry about the terrible swatches, it was my first go at ever swatching and the light is awful these days because it's dark so early these days.

I hope you all a nice Sunday and are well rested for the week ahead

Love

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment