Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sad, sad times

I am an absolute eejit! I've broken my laptop again. It was plugged in, sitting on top of my duvet when I, in a mad panic to find my phone, hoisted my duvet up in air and sent my laptop flying! Now the charger won't fit in to the wee hole thingy.
So I may be absent for a while. I'm bringing it to laptop hospital hospital tomorrow hoping they can do emergency surgery. It may take a while though. So, for now fair companions, farewell! I'm off to read a book or whatever it was they did before they had internet access
S x

Edit: So it turns out I was actually trying to use the charger for my mum's laptop which doesn't fit into mine. Let's just say I had a very embarrassing trip to PC World. On the plus side I shall be back soon with a new post, i went shopping yesterday and want to share some of my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment