Thursday 9 May 2013

Gotta work this out

So after many years of being a lazy student I have decided it's time to move my ass and start getting fit. At first I thought I would just walk my dog every evening but then I couldn't find my iPod so that didn't happen. So last night I decided to just bite the bullet and join a local gym. First task was to find a work out outfit that didn't a) make me look slutty or b) make me look like a forty year old woman. After many attempts I finally settled on a look so that killed about an hour.
I could definitely rock the leggings and legwarmers look

Next I had to pack my gym bag. I remember when I was younger I used to go swimming every Friday night and all I brought with me was my togs wrapped in a towel. Nowadays it takes more time packing my gym stuff than packing for a weekend away. I've got my towels, swimmers, googles, shampoo, conditioner, straighteners, make up and so on. So that killed about another 30 minutes. By this stage I was wrecked and ready for a nap but I decided to fight through the fatigue and got in the car to go the gym.

Before I reached my destination I had to go and buy a sports bra, obviously! Got two for £12 at Sports Direct- bargain. Finally I was standing at the lifts ready to go up when I spied a little koisk doing eyebrow threading for £7. Last time I got my eyebrows threaded it was £14 so this was too good an opportunity to miss.
Twenty excruciating minutes later I was finally ready to go get my sweat on and join this blooming gym. Got to reception, signed the contact and realised I forgot to bring my debit card with me.
Aw well just have to do it all over again tomorrow.

S xx

PS What do you all think of my fab new layout.?My mum told me about a site called fiverr.com where people can do a whole load of different things for $5 (about £4). So I signed up and the user friendlier created this little gem. I think it's pure beaut.

No comments:

Post a Comment