Monday 28 July 2014

I solemnly swear to try better

Alright I admit  I am a wick blogger (wick is Belfast slang for rubbish, feel free to spread it across the world). I'm just so lazy, I think subscribing to Netflix was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made. It's just so easy to spend all day curled up in bed watching The Office. But today I decided to get back in the blogging biz! I'm not going to make any promises to do better because I am but a weak mortal. However I'm in the mood to write so let's just go with it.

I've been well since the last time I blogged. I do have a new beau, he's lovely and yes we met on POF. It's still early days so I probably won't talk about him too much but all is good.

I think my last post was about how much I loved my shorter hair. Well that love affair is officially over, I miss my longer hair. I miss being able to curl it or braid it. My hair is just the same all the time now, no wee nice dos for nights out. I decided just letting nature take it's course was going to take too long so looked in to hair growth supplements. I popped into Holland and Barrett's last week and the girl on the counter advised I try Silica Complex with zinc. It was offer at £6 for a tub of 120 tablets.
Today I got my hair trimmed and thinned out as a fresh starting point so each month I shall update and let you whether the supplements actually work.


Apparently these are also very good for nails, speaking of which I also got my nails done today. I've acrylics twice before but decided this time to go for gels. Apparently these are better for your nails? I dunno they feel the same as acrylics, going to take a while to get used to I can barely type. 


And yes that is Homeland on the laptop. Another new tv obsession I really don't have time for.

Sorry this is a bitty post and sorry for my absence. Hopefully some of you have stuck with me

Love you lots

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment