Friday 15 November 2013

Date Night: Face of the Day and Nails of the Day

Got a date this afternoon, to be honest I can't really be annoyed to go but it gives me an excuse to get a bit dolled up. I always like to think less is more when doing make up for a date, especially as we're just going for coffee, so here's what I came up with.



Foundation/ Mac Pro Longwear in NW20
Concealer/ 17 Stay Time in Medium
Blusher and Highlighter/ Marks And Spencer (For more info see this post)
Eyeliner/ 17 Tattoo Me Semi Permanent in Raven Black
Eyebrows/ MUA Ultimate Eyebrow Kit darkest shade
Lips/ Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple



Please ignore my gross my man hand and just look at the nails


Nails/ Essie in Thigh High
Party Nail/ Models Own in Disco Inferno

There ya go, a super quick post! I should really be getting dressed can't turn up in my pj's no matter how much I want to

Toodles

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment