Saturday 20 July 2013

Pretty Little Liars Style: Spencer Hastings

Pretty Little Liars is one of my favourite shows. It's so good but also so frustrating, just tell me who A is already! My favourite character is definitely Spencer, played by Troian Bellsario. She is so ambitious and has some of the best one liners. And her style is wonderful, so here is a quick post about how you can embrace her style while making the most of the summer sales. All of the items featured are available on ASOS just for the sake of convenience. 

Spencer tends to have two main styles. West Coast preppy- think knee socks, plaid skirts and pearls. Or slight more masculine tailoring a la Annie Hall. I'm going to focus on the latter for this post as I am really into boyfriend jeans and blazers at the minute (yes I know it is summer and we are currently in the middle of a heatwave. But it can't hurt to buy them now and save them for autumn!)



Spencer


All photos courtsey of prettylittleliars.net

My take




1. ASOS Oversized Blazer in Premium Crepe £60 Now £24

2.Mango Miranda Distressed Boyfriend Jeans £32.99 Now £20

3. Bertie Lille Lace Up Flat Shoes £65 Now £48

4. Love Struck Blouse with Pearl Trim Collar £36  Now £18


I might do another post focusing on her more preppy style at some point but it is awfully late and I have to go watch old episodes of Buffy to watch on Netflix

So who's your favourite liar?

Love
S x



No comments:

Post a Comment