Tuesday 19 February 2013

Head like a sieve

So last night after my horrifying realisation that I was living like a tramp I was making good progress tidying my room. I had effectively put three empty drink cans in the bin and organised my bookshelf when I got a call from work saying I was 15 minutes late. Yep I completely forgot I was suppose to be working night duty last night. So off I whizzed and it was alright in the end but it meant the mess was still here in the morning for my return.
So tonight I have been very motivated and the room is scrubbing up well. I've even filed away all my bank statements and important documents. This must be what being a grown up feels like. I unfortunately decided to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower and spent the last 10 minutes curled up in the foetal position on a pile of dirty clothes crying my eyes out.
This movie is both happy and sad. Wait! Is that where the word sappy comes from?!
 
Gonna watch season one of Community now, need something light hearted. But fear not, I shall have this room tidied by the time I next post. This is my Everest and I shall conquer it!
 
 
Shona x
 
Oh and PS I haven't heard anything from all those competitions I entered, it's a con I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment